PLEASE PRAY FOR:
• Jennie’s continued progress in German classes, especially the ability to memorize vocabulary.
• The three KELC families with newborn babies who will soon be baptized.
• Wisdom for Joe as he writes a curriculum for preparing military prisoners for reentry and reintegration.
• Jennie’s witness to Hannah, that God would work in Hannah’s heart so that she sees Jesus as her Savior.
GIVE THANKS FOR:
• Joe receiving access to the area army bases.
• Joe’s completion of orientation at the army base.
• Jennie passing the beginner level language exam and moving on to the elementary level.
PRAISE GOD FOR:
• The many congregations and individuals who pray for us, encourage and support us
To support our work, you may send a tax-deductible gift to:
The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod P.O. Box 66861 St. Louis, MO 63166-6861
Make checks payable to The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod.
You may also send your gift to:
40718 Highway E16
Mapleton, IA 51034
Mark checks “Support of – Asher.”
Elaine Filter has been called to serve his people as a teacher. The next season of her life takes her to southwest Kenya with an organization called Oasis for Orphans. There she will train Kenyan teachers, develop and maintain literacy programs, and lead spiritual development programs for high school kids.
Elaine is originally from central Arkansas. This is where her parents and only brother’s family (nephew pictured) still live.
Elaine likes adventure, yoga, reading, hiking, dancing, singing, performing, and trying new red wine.