St. John’s JOY (Jesus’ Older Youth) is our group for those 50 and better.
We exist to assist people who are 50 and better so that we are:
- Connecting with the Triune God—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit,
- Growing as His disciples,
- Living out our faith missionally.
Activities for 2017
- Wednesday, September 6, 2017, 8:00am Mississippi River Museum in Dubuque
- Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 11:00am $1 Burgers at Rookies
- Thursday, October 5, 2017, 11:00am Lunch, Apple and Wine
- Thursday, October 26, 2017, 11:30am Potluck and Planning
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017, 9:00am Lake Geneva Museum and lunch
- Tuesday, November 28, 2017, 9:00am Museum of Science and Industry
758 total views, 1 views today